Akosha is India’s fastest growing consumer platform and work towards resolving consumer complaints using technology and innovation.
We are a 200+ people strong company and work with 350+ brands across India.
We also recently announced a $5.2 million funding by Sequoia Capital and registered a growth of 1200% last year.
What to expect
1. Day Shift with Sundays fixed off (10 am-7 pm)
2. Second Saturday Off.
3. Based in Okhla-2, very close to Govindpuri metro station.
4. Startup, where the chances of growth will be higher in comparison to big companies.
5. We are a team of 200+ young people.
Gross Salary : 15k-18k + performance based incentives
JD for Legal Associate:
We are looking for graduates who will be assisting the customers with filing of legal documents.
1. Draft complaints, letters, articles, research papers for customers and for internal use in Akosha;
2. Research on consumer related issues and publish articles on those/related issues on Akosha’s blog;
3. Work closely with your team mates to make your customer happy!
1. Education – BA. LLB/ LLB – Freshers (2015 /2014 /2013 – passouts)
2. Proficiency in writing and researching
3. Intelligent, a little bit cocky, love finding creative solutions to problems
4. An entrepreneur from heart with an attitude of getting things done
What to expect?
1. No dress code
2. Lots of hard work (6 days work week) + challenging targets
Address: Akosha, F-26/3,1st floor,Okhla Ph-2,
New Delhi -110020
Landmark – Opposite Hero Showroom
Nearest Metro Station – Govindpuri
Contact Person – Priyanka Bisht
Interview Timings: 10 am-2 pm (Monday -Saturday)
Note – Its a regular desk job. Only apply if you are interested in drafting and research and if you are comfortable with the salary bracket.
Please do not apply if you have already given interview in last 1 year.
Designation: Legal Associate
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.