Our areas of expertise include Civil Laws, Real Estate, Banking and Finance, Debt Recovery, Consumer Law, Income Tax, etc. We have a very amiable environment in our office.
The firm is looking for an enthusiastic lawyer with a minimum of 0-2 years or work experience in the Civil and Criminal Courts and Debt Recovery Tribunals.
The work profile will include various tasks like drafting, briefing, conveyancing, research, filing, appearing in courts, etc. We are looking for a lawyer who is smart, dedicated, sincere and efficient.
Number of Vacancies:
02 (Two Only)
Bhawani Peth, Pune – 411002
· Candidate should be an LLB graduate
· Candidate should have 0-2 years work experience
· Excellent drafting skills
· Good command over the English language
· Excellent communication abilities to manage clients
· Prior experience in litigation will be an added advantage
· Readiness towards a long term commitment
· Must be able to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines
Salary is negotiable and can be discussed during the interview.
How to apply?
Interested Candidates can send their CV along with a covering letter on [email protected] by July 31.
We will contact you for the interview if the CV matches our requirements.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.