Varahe Analytics is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Political Associate (South India) for its Bengaluru and Delhi locations.
About Varahe Analytics
Varahe Analytics is one of India’s premier integrated political consulting firms specializing in building data-driven 360-degree election campaigns.
Varahe Analytics helps our clients with strategic advice and implementation which brings together data-backed insights and in-depth ground intelligence into a holistic electoral campaign. They are passionate about our democracy and the politics that shape the world around us. They draw on some of the sharpest minds from distinguished institutions and diverse professional backgrounds to help us achieve our goal.
The team brings in 7 years of experience in building electoral strategies that spark conversations, effect change, and help shape electoral and legislative ecosystems in our country.
With us, you will have a chance to understand and analyze politics at the grassroots level in a state, perform original research and analysis in areas related to politics for a national party with presence across India.
About the Job
The job requires professional proficiency in English and any one of (Kannada/ Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam) languages.
It also demands maintenance of high levels of confidentiality, a strong work ethic, an eye for detail and disciplined adherence to documentation protocols and deadlines. Alongside this, the job also requires the ability to:
- Closely follow all the key political and socio-economic developments in their assigned region along with a broad view of the state’s and nation’s politics
- Conduct rigorous primary research through phone calls to influencers, focus group discussions, interviews and investigative methods to understand the social and political landscape of the region
- Use secondary research methods to draw up detailed reports and insights on the state and constituencies to convey past and current political scenarios and developments
- Interface with client-side individuals and teams in a professional way while following all relevant protocols
- Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree and above
- Professional proficiency in English + Any of (Kannada/ Telugu/ Tamil/ Malayalam)
- Willingness to travel extensively and apply themselves
- Must be strong in data analysis, logical reasoning and reading comprehension
- Structured thinking and ability to logically structure documents
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic understanding of politics and the nature of India’s democracy
- Basic proficiency in the Office suite and G suite softwares
- Ability to undertake and monitor multiple tasks and ensure timely delivery while working in a team environment
How to Apply?
You can send your CV to email@example.com via email with the email header being South_Associate_Your name.
Bengaluru and Delhi