Lawctopus.com is the website for law students in India. We reach nearly 2.5 lakh unique visitors a month through our website. Our Facebook page is 52,000 people strong; our email list touches the same number.
CLATapult is a leading CLAT coaching institute with centers in Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Nagpur, and Patna.
For almost a decade Lawctopus has been dedicated to publishing content for law students and became the website for law students in the country. We have decided to expand the horizon and provide quality content for law aspirants as well. CLATapult will be our knowledge partner in this.
Our new project ‘CLATISTAN‘ is in the tube. It is a website for law aspirants and will contain articles, interviews, questionnaires, practice papers, and mock tests where students can map their progress.
The new website will include a lot of exciting new tools for the aspirant to be well equipped for the CLAT paper (and other law entrance exams).
The core belief of Lawctopus is enabling ‘informed and inspired’ careers. All our projects revolve around this concept and so does CLATISTAN.
Do you resonate with this mission?
Do you have excellent writing skills?
Do you love research?
Do you want to help aspirants crack CLAT?
Can you craft content which is effortlessly educative in nature?
If yes, then you are the ideal candidate for this position.
We require 2 freelancers each for the below-mentioned subjects:
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Legal Aptitude
- Research and write educative content on the subject of your choice. The articles should be self-sufficient to understand the topic and attempt questions.
- Stay in touch with the developments happening in and around the CLAT and other law entrance exams arena (AILET, SET, MHCET, LSAT, etc.)
- Prepare questionnaires, practice papers and mock tests for the subject.
Skills and Experience Required
- A strong desire to help the legal kiddos (these guys are aged 16, 17, 18ish) in their law entrance exam prep journeys.
- Exceptional English language writing skills.
- A keen interest in the developments happening around law entrance exams
- Previous experience in preparing questionnaires and mock tests on related subjects will be a plus.
- Every selected candidate will be required to submit articles every week.
- There will be a healthy performance-based stipend (based on the quality and quantity of the articles submitted).
- The time-period of engagement will be from mid-October 2019 to December end, 2020 (1 year+)
What You Can Expect to Learn?
Learn about the online legal media industry.
Learn about online content writing, WordPress CMS, and SEO (search engine optimisation).
Get a certificate on successful completion of the freelance period.
How to apply
Send an email to [email protected] with a cc to [email protected] with the following documents and details:
- Your CLAT rank, and phone number
- Exact dates when you will not be available to work (exams, internships, etc.)
- An article (containing basic educative content, questions and explanations) for a CLAT aspirant on any CLAT topic of your choice comprising of 1400-1500 words. (Whether you are selected or not, you’ll be paid for the article if we decide to publish the same). NOTE: You can choose a maximum of 2 subjects. NOTE 2: If you are choosing ‘interviews’ as your subject, please send one interview with a CLAT topper or a CLAT dropper or a CLAT not-topper-but-nearly-there. Try to make your interviews fun and instructive.
- Your updated C.V
- A 200-300 word note on why you are interested in this (feel free to be creative here).
The last date to apply is Wednesday, October 16.
Contact Aditya Anand at [email protected] with the subject line “CLATISTAN Freelancers” or leave a comment below.