NISG (National Institute for Smart Governance) is a not-for-profit company setup in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002 under the recommendations of The National Taskforce on Information Technology and Software Development, with 51% equity contributed by the private sector and 49% by the public sector. NASSCOM, Government of India and Government of Andhra Pradesh are the main promoters with ILFS, Government of Chhattisgarh, Government of Meghalaya and Vizag Municipal Corporation being the other stakeholders.
NISG invites applications for the post of Assistant Manager (Legal) in Lucknow, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Guwahati.
- Assist in formulating UIDAI laws, rules and regulations.
- Drafting replies to legal cases and monitor and pursue court cases by interacting and assisting the UIDAI Counsel.
- Interaction with Advocates/Law firms handling UIDAI.
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents.
- Update information on various court cases where UIDAI is a respondent.
- Follow up of various court cases along with end to end monitoring and reporting.
- Drafting and executing memorandum of understanding with appointed Registrars.
- Look into various contracts entered into by the UIDAI including drafting of the Contracts with new vendors and all matters arising out of it.
- Assistance in drafting of Legal notices/ replies.
- Any other matters involving interpretation of laws/rules/regulations.
- Work collaboratively with team performing similar tasks across other service areas to ensure consistency in approach and quality of work.
- Minimum 02 years
- Experience in handling legal matters in PSU / Companies / Corporate Houses / Law Firms / Law Research Institution.
- Experience in Drafting rules/regulation/responses to legal notices/vetting contracts is desirable.
- Lucknow: March 20, 2019
- Chandigarh: March 25, 2019
- Guwahati: April 2, 2019
- Hyderabad: April 15, 2019
For full details and application links, visit this page.