The NCW or National Commission for Women is looking to engage for the job roles of Assistant Law Officer and other roles (mentioned in this post) to fill up the vacant posts.
The National Commission for Women (NCW) is the statutory body of the Government of India, generally concerned with advising the government on all policy matters affecting women. It was established in 31 January 1992 under the provisions of the Indian Constitution, as defined in the 1990 National Commission for Women Act. The first head of the commission was Jayanti Patnaik. As of 30 November 2018, Rekha Sharma is the chairperson.
About the Opportunity
NCW invites applications for the posts hereinafter mentioned, from amongst officers of Central State Govts./UTs/ PSUs/Universities/ Colleges/ Financial Institutions/Autonomous/Semi-Government/Statutory Bodies, etc. to fill up the vacant/anticipated vacant posts by deputation on foreign service terms basis.
Period of deputation including the period of deputation immediately preceding the appointment in the same or any other organization/Department of Central Government shall not exceed as per latest guidelines of DOPT. The maximum age limit is 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Senior Research Officer: 01
- Under Secretary: 01
- Research Officer: 01
- Assistant Law Officer: 01
- Private Secretary: 06
Please Note: To cater to the law graduates and professionals, only the Assistant Law Officer post’s eligibility criteria have been mentioned in this post. Kindly refer to the official notification for the criteria of other posts.
Assistant Law Officer
Officers under the Central State Government/ UTs, Universities, Public Sector Undertaking, Semi-Government Statutory/Autonomous Organisations:
a) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre OR
With 3 years’ service in the grade pay in the Level -7 (GP-4600, Pre Revised) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre. OR
With 6 years’ service in the grade pay in the Level -6 in the pay matrix( GP 4200, Pre Revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre.
b) Having Educational Qualification as follows:
- Essential Qualification: Possessing Law Degree from a recognized University
- Essential Experience: Experience in handling Legal services and other legal matters including those in the Courts or Tribunal at least for 3 years
How to Apply?
Application in the prescribed proforma, along with the attested copy of APAR (Annual Performance Appraisal System) for the last 05 years and vigilance clearance certificate may be sent to the following address:
Deputy Secretary, National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025.
An advance copy may be sent to the Commission by the candidates in the prescribed proforma. However, the Department is required to forward the application of those candidates who can be relieved immediately.
More such Job opportunities that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Recovery Officer at Debt Recovery Tribunals [DRTs; 26 Vacancies], Ministry of Finance: Apply by June 30
- JOB POST: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant at Karnataka High Court, Bangalore: Apply by May 29
- JOB POST: Legal Officer at Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Delhi: Apply by May 10
- JOB POST: Research Associate & Research Assistant at NLUD’s Centre for Criminology and Victimology, Delhi: Apply by May 10
- JOB POST: Manager (Administration) and Other Roles at C-DAC [Centre for Development of Advanced Computing; For LL.B]: Apply by May 9