Tata Capital, Mumbai is looking for a full time Legal & Remedial Manager for its Lower Parel Branch.
- Ensure the Compliance of Remedial Legal Process
- Represent the company in front of statutory authorities and other institutions
- Identify cases for filing legal cases and initiate Legal tools within timelines
- Dunning, Loan Recall Notice
- Filing of complaint under section 138/section 25, Filing of civil suit; Filing of arbitration and section 9/Section 17 (Orders through court for repossession of assets wherever required)
- Execution of the award passed and section 9/section 17 order
- Review of all the above cases on a periodic basis
- Audit compliance
- Recovery and Auction
- Manage and support asset repossession as per policy and process
- Manage Auction of repossessed assets and drive recovery on loss on sale
- Coordinate with vendors for recovery and auction
- Reduce NPA through Legal tools and compliance within timeline
- Ensure that the NPA’s are kept at minimum trigger levels
- Manage portfolio movement and control loss for the product
- Achieve Budget target, increase fee income / revenue and reduce vendor payouts
- Functional Coordination and Liaison with the collection team for Legal
- Coordinate with the collection department for adherence to the stipulated laws during repossession, collections etc.
- Provide regular MIS and updates to the collections department
- Ensure effective interdepartmental communication with operations, Credit and sales to improve processes
- Support the CRM team in drafting replies to customer complaints, RBI complaints, complaints and letters received from Statutory Bodies or Government Authorities.
- Provide support to all teams in resolving legal and compliance issues as guided by the Corporate Legal Team
- Customer Interaction
- Visit customers and manage the swift recovery in critical cases
- Ensure quick resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Vendor Management
- Follow up and manage the advocates after filing of cases
- Ensure that all the advocates/law firms in the location perform as per the defined policy
- Reduce cost incurred through vendors
- Conduct revised/refresher policy & process training of collection and legal team at regular intervals.
- Give feedback to the business on the any new judicial trend and amendment required in the policy and process
Records/Trackers/Reports maintained by role:
- Publish legal MIS
- Report High priority cases to Senior Management
- RBI MIS and NHB MIS
- Maintain files (Deviations and approvals, customer complaints etc.)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Feb 28, 2021
To know more, click the link below.