About Metropolitan Jury
Is a law firm having its operational presence primarily in New Delhi. We have expertise in providing quality legal services in various branch of law and have strong presence at Subordinate Courts, High Court and the Supreme Court of India.
1 Position available.
Nature of Work
The firm is looking to hire an Associate Advocate with about 5 years of experience. The position would entail different aspects of litigation practice, viz. attending court hearings, drafting, filing, conveyancing, research, briefing with Senior Advocates, client conferences etc. It will be demanding yet enriching role.
Eligibility and application procedure
- The minimum requirements are a degree in law (LL.B.) with a good aggregate/cumulative score.
- Interested professionals may send in their cover letter (in the email) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject line “Resume for Associate Advocate”
- The resume of the applicant shall be of, at most, 2 (two) pages.
- Commitment and consistency are the core requirements for the job.
- Remuneration offered is as per market standards and negotiable.