Chambers of Harsh Kaushik is an office focused on commercial and civil litigation spread across multiple fora in India.
- Associate Advocate (Litigation)
- Drafting and vetting of plaints, petitions, replies, suits, written statements, counter-affidavits, rejoinders, appeals and miscellaneous applications, filing of caveats, coordination with local counsel for outstation matters.
- Appearances before Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi and Tribunals (TDSAT, NCLAT, NCLT, CCI, NGT, APTEL, CERC amongst others) .
- Capacity to handle high-intensity matters requiring delivery at short notice.
Nizamuddin (West), New Delhi
- 3-5 years of experience in litigation
- Excellent drafting skills with command over English language
- Excellent communication abilities to manage corporate clients
- Experience in appearing and conducting arguments before Courts
- Experience in filing procedures
- Qualified from a reputed law college
- Prior experience in commercial litigation will be an added advantage
- Strong researching skills
- Long term commitment
- Experience of briefing Senior Advocates
Negotiable – Chamber offers a competitive package – comparable to best in the field.
How to apply