Lawyers Collective is looking for a legal journalist and content writer
Name of the Organisation
- Contribute to the Lawyers Collective magazine with regular articles on issues of social importance and human rights.
- Report from the Supreme Court of India on certain key litigations.
- Conduct research on identified issues and prepare articles/essays.
- Website content writing.
- Developing stories for the magazine and general content writing in the most professional manner.
- Commissioning writers.
- Conducting interviews for the magazine of litigants, survivors, lawyers and experts on human rights issues.
- Creativity and expertise in editing is highly needed.
- A law degree from a recognised university
- Experience in Legal journalism
- Have experience with marketing strategy
- Skills in computer applications.
The successful applicant will be based in New Delhi.
The post is offered for a 1-year renewable contract. Salaries shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All applicants are requested to submit their curriculum vitae, an original, unedited writing sample on a topical legal issue and a cover letter answering the above-mentioned specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.