We are looking for law graduates who will be assisting the customers with filing of legal documents.
Location: Okhla, Phase 2
Gross Salary: 16k-18k
1. Draft complaints, letters, articles, research papers for customers and for internal use in Akosha
2. Research on consumer related issues and publish articles on those/related issues on Akosha’s blog
3. Work closely with your team mates to make your customer happy!
4. Drafting and vetting of Consumer Complaints, Replies and Affidavits etc.
5. Drafting of legal notices.
1. Education – Fresher LLB Graduates
2. Proficiency in writing and researching
3. Intelligent, a little bit cocky, love finding creative solutions to problems
4. An entrepreneur from heart with an attitude of getting things done
What to expect?
1. No dress code
2. Day Shift
3. Challenging tasks
Akosha is solving a real pain point – helping Indian consumers and brands in getting consumer complaints resolved. Our aim is to add real value to our customers’ lives and that takes a lot of passion, effort and time. Check our careers page here to read more about Akosha, our vision and culture.
Interested candidates can send their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.