Koan Advisory Group, New Delhi
1 – 2 years. Freshers may be considered
Basic Requirement Demonstrable interest in Tech Law/ IPR/ Internet Governance etc.
Minimum Education: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from a recognized University
Merit based and commensurate with industry standards
Koan Advisory Group is a political and economic strategy firm which combines thorough domain knowledge across sectors with continuous engagement with stakeholders and decision makers in the bureaucratic, regulatory and legislative arms of the Indian Government to deliver cross-thematic intelligence to our clients. We engage with entities from various fields including e-commerce services, content service providers, broadcasters, development organizations and government bodies. We are a lean team with tight timelines and uncompromised focus on quality.
We are looking to get on board law graduates with relevant experience of 1-2 years. Candidates must have knowledge/ experience in the fields of Intellectual Property Rights, Tech Law, Internet Governance and/or other developing fields of law. Freshers with demonstrable interest in the specified fields are also welcome to apply. Please note that our team is intentionally lean and candidates who can work independently are preferred.
● Research Skills – The position is primarily research based and it is expected that the candidate can conduct structured research for any given legal or policy subject. It is recommended that candidates have prior experience in research either professionally or in academia.
● Writing Proficiency – It is imperative that applicants are capable writers, as a large portion of the work focuses on developing written outputs in forms of opinions, reports etc.
● Analytical Skills – We deliver cross-thematic intelligence which extends beyond law and may include analysis of current events, statistics and other data.
● Sector-Specific Knowledge – Candidate who can demonstrate a good understanding of the legal and regulatory developments in tech laws/ IPR are preferred.
● Political Awareness – Interest in political developments and a basic understanding of the government is recommended.