- Appearances before High Courts, District Courts, Consumer Forums, Labor Courts and Tribunals, National Company Law Tribunal etc.
- Any experience in arbitration proceedings is a plus.
- Drafting and vetting of plaints, petitions, replies, suits, written statements, counter-affidavits, rejoinders, appeals and miscellaneous applications, filing of caveats, coordination with local counsel for outstation matters.
- Well versed with civil & commercial laws, property law, consumer complaints
- Experience in initiating, defending and managing litigation with aim at solving cases.
- Should be able to handle cases independently.
Litigation & Arbitration
- Excellent Drafting Skills
- Well versed with computers, specially typing speed
- Excellent communication skills
- Decision making ability
- Highly Relationship driven
- High on people handling skills with the right attitude
- Leading and helping Associates as and when required
Sector-9, Noida (U.P.)-201301
Working Days: 5 days
Working Hours: 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
LL.B. graduates/ law graduates of integrated five year course from recognized law department/university. Prior registration with Bar Council is mandatory. Qualified in AIBE.
Experience: 2+ years
Rs. 15,000/- to 20,000/- per month. The amount is negotiable for the right candidate with higher experience.
How to apply
Devgun & Associates ( Advocates & Solicitors), B-18, IInd Floor, Sector-9, NOIDA (U.P.) 201301.