A.C. Tiwari & Associates, Noida are seeking an experienced, reliable, young and energetic legal assistant to join our growing legal team. In this position, you will be responsible for documenting and understanding legal proceedings.
Organizational and communication skills are a must, as you will play a crucial role in the everyday working of our legal office as well as court proceedings, with the opportunity to be promoted to paralegal positions within our firm.
Legal Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Help lawyers and paralegals
- Converse directly with lawyers, clerical personnel, courtroom staff members, clients, commercial vendors, and expert witnesses
- Answer phones and take messages
- Create detailed spreadsheets and presentations
- Prepare law documents for conferences and review
- Prepare the first drafts of memos; proofreading legal documents, such as briefs and pleadings
- Schedule appointments and maintain a detailed calendar
- Maintain and organize files; update files with case status and information
- Communicate with clients; update clients on case progress
Legal Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary
- Legal secretarial certification
- Familiarity with legal procedures
- Computer knowledge, including word-processing programs, court-filing systems, and transcription software
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Salary: It is not a bar and depends on your performance and skills.
Applications should be sent through mail on [email protected].
Walk-in and online applications open.
For any further queries, connect with us at [email protected].
Reach us on: +911206618072; +91-9871753972
Click here for official website.