Location for which being hired
Final year students are welcome to apply.
- The incumbent would be required to do research work in the field of Labor, industrial and medical laws
- Assist the legal team with audit and special projects, and perform individual audit projects
- Managing Compliance program, Compliance trackers with regular updates and responding to violation if any to the concerned company
- Drafting various legal documents
- Developing content for the website on various law
Skill set required
- Demonstrated skills on interpretation of laws, rules and judicial precedents to keep abreast of developments in the field of labour and employment laws.
- Knowledge of labour & employment laws and compliance.
- Ability to work closely as a team within legal verticals
- Demonstrate skills in drafting documents, response to legal notice, written statement etc
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Must be well-versed in computer applications, such as word, excel, ppt, etc. and various legal databases.
- Must be willing to travel for out-stationed matters, if required.
The salary shall be discussed at the time of final round of selection.
Interested individuals may send in their resume along with cover letter (on email) to [email protected] & copy [email protected] with the subject line “Application for Legal Analyst– Hyderabad/Chennai”
Last Date to Submit Applications: 15th Oct, 2018
Short listing of Candidates: The resumes of the candidates would be perused and thereafter eligible candidates would be short-listed by ‘in-person interview’.
Legality Simplified LLP,
No.81, Murugesan Naicker complex,
Greams Road, Chennai 600 006