While Lawctopus is the biggest website for law students and young lawyers, many law students have called us a friend, a mentor, or (some prophetically) an online law school.
Our focus has been on enriching a law student’s life, and as an extension of our commitment, we have recently launched our e-learning products. Do check our course on Legal Research and Writing here. Our free webinar on foreign LLMs had 1400 registrations and 700 attendees.
While Corona times have provided an impetus to online educations world-over, our commitment to legal education and careers is long-standing and straight from the heart. (It makes us uneasy to make a business case out of Corona and that is not our intention).
If you have at least 2-years of work experience, have a keen interested in online legal education and mentoring, and have a ‘get things done’ mindset, this position could be for you.
Job position: Learning Manager
- Assist students with academic doubts (‘legal research and writing’ and ‘contract drafting’ are two areas for now).
- Editing, formatting, updating text-based modules.
- Reviewing and revising video-based lectures.
- Keep a track of student progress via online channels and phone calls.
- Check and give feedback on practical assignments.
- Collaborate with external experts, lawyers, and faculty members to conduct webinars, update and create courses, etc.
- Work with external vendors (videographers, freelance researchers) to do related tasks
- Help in other learning management related tasks (emailing students, compiling questions and answers into Ebooks).
Creation, management, and collaboration are at the heart of this job.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-7 years of experience in working with a lawyer, company, or a law firm.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- A proven track record of making things happen.
- Previous experience in working in e-learning will be a plus.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team.
- Comfortable learning new technologies.
What can you expect from the job?
- Create content and courses which will help 1000s of students.
- Work with a small, entrepreneurial team that runs this big website.
- Flexible hours and a completely remote job.
Remote. Work from anywhere!
Note: We are looking to fill this position asap so early applicants will have an edge.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.