IICA or Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Delhi is looking to hire one position of Freelancer/Gig consultant (LLB graduates).
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is a subordinate office under the aegis of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. Handling and dealing with various subjects, matters, and affairs in the arena and spectrum of corporate affairs regulation, governance, and policy.
- Name of the position: Gig Consultant/Freelancer- Researcher: 1 (One)
- Field/Vertical: Graduate Insolvency Program Secretariat.
- Category: Freelance basis
- Monthly Consolidated fee (Rs.) Per hour: Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1,000/- Per Hour.
- Minimum time to devote every week: 40 hours.
- The Gig Consultant/Freelancer would be required to fill in the Daily work report, which shall be further evaluated/approved by the faculty, concerned before payment is made
- LLB and LLM
- 3 years of work experience in proven Research in Insolvency, preparing policy papers, publish research papers of high quality.
- Preparing Research Projects preferably on Insolvency.
- Writing Books/Chapters in Books
- Giving policy Inputs.
- Conducting conferences and Webinars.
- Any other work assigned by senior officers
- Possess excellent and professional Report writing skills in English.
- Search, identify, manage, assimilate, summarize information.
- Creative and innovative in articulating news, information, events, converting insights from experienced professionals in the form of a study or a report.
- An online Interview is being conducted every Wednesday.
- If the number of applications received is high in number and if it is not possible to call all eligible candidates for interview, the Institute will further shortlist the candidates based on higher experience in the relevant fields or candidates with higher educational qualification as the case may be.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for Gig Consultant at the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs.
- Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at gauri.iica[at]gmail.com.
- One candidate can apply for one position at a time.
- The number of position(s) can be increased/decreased at any point in time as per the discretion of the Head of the Institution.
- The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected.
Keep following our ‘Jobs‘ section for more such opportunities.