Agij Promotion of NineteenOneA Media Private Limited, an online News Publishing Media Company invites application for the post of Full Time Company Secretary.
Relevant degree from a recognized university. Knowledge of Law would be an added advantage.
Minimum 2-3 years post professional qualification experience as Company Secretary in a Law Firm/Media House/Financial Institution/ Large-Small Industrial Unit, etc.
- Ensure overall compliance with Companies Act, 2013, Rules thereunder, Secretarial Standards and Articles of Association, as applicable.
- Convene Meetings of Board of Directors, Committees of Directors and Shareholders (AGM/EGM)
- Ensuring that the minutes of all the board meetings and the meetings of any committees are properly recorded
- Custodian of companies statutory registers, minutes books and other important records maintained under Companies Act 2013 or Articles of Association.
- To provide efficient services to investors and improve market capitalization with compliance of listing regulation/SEBI norms.
- Ensure timely Regulatory and Statutory filings with Registrar of Companies (ROC) and other authorities.
- To ensure proper control, review and feedback, analyze various business proposals/ deals including acquisitions, mergers take-overs, and joint ventures in the legal context.
- Participate in drafting of Agreements at National /Global level and ensuring all related compliances including legal due diligence.
- Respond to requests from shareholders for transfer, share split, transmission, dematerialization of shares and increasing share capital etc.
- Making the board aware of any law relevant to or affecting the Entity
- Providing the Board collectively and individually with guidance as to their duties, responsibilities and powers
- To advise Management appropriately on legal Agreements and contracts, whenever required by coordinating and maintaining good relations with various internal and external bodies including statutory authorities, Government Agencies etc.
- Supervise the process of managing activities related to any legal disputes against the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
Is open to negotiation
How to apply
Interested candidates to send their detailed CV thru email to – email@example.com
Deadline: 5th January 2018
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.