Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur, is inviting applications for the recruitment of 123 vacancies of Civil Judge for the MP Judicial Services.
About the MP High Court
Madhya Pradesh High Court was established on 2 January ,1965.
The seat of the court is in Jabalpur. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 53.
About the Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
The MP High Court will conduct the MP Judiciary exam 2021. The online notification has been released on the official website for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division).
Number of Vacancies
123 vacancies for all categories in total for the year 2021.
Breakdown of vacancies (2021)
How to Apply for MP Judicial Services 2021?
The registration for the exam can be done from the recruitment portal of the MP High Court.
- Visit the official website of MP High Court.
- Click on the “Recruitment/Result” tab. Further, click on the “Online Application Forms/ Admit Cards” tab.
- Click on the Advertisement link and carefully read it.
- Fill the Online Form with correct details .
- Pay the prescribed fee for your application.
Note: Click on the link given at the end of this post to start applying for the Examination.
- Non-reserved category- INR 1047.82
- Reserved Category- INR 647.82
Judicial Exams are conducted in three stages. These are:
- Preliminary (Objective based)
- Mains( Written test)
|Starting Date of Online Application Process||29 December, 2021|
|Last Date to submit online Application (with payment)||27 January, 2022|
|MP Judicial Services Preliminary Examination||To be notified later|
|MP Judicial Services Mains Examination||To be notified later|
|MP Judicial Services Interview Date||To be notified later|
Click here for the Official notification.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.