About the organisation and job:
Oyo is India’s largest hotel network spread across 230 cities in India, Malaysia, UAE, Nepal, China and Indonesia with 8500+ hotels offering standardized and hassle-free stay experiences at an unmatched price.
From a single hotel in May 2013 to over 8500+ hotels at present, ours has been an exciting journey. Our aim is to become the world’s most loved hotel brand.
We are looking for a Dynamic Legal professional who will work with our Finance Team & create an impact around the process of work.
- Provide and assist in various legal support including vetting contracts in the region and other documents, handling other corporate legal matters such as service contracts, assisting business negotiations, leading legal negotiations and coordinating city business heads with on all legal matters;
- Assist in legal advice to the regional business team on day to day basis, other departments; abreast of current on legal and regulatory matters; monitoring all legal/ statutory approvals, permits and licenses in within the region;
- Alignment with Head of Legal on major legal matters related to region and coordinate on the management of the legal function within the region in an effective way;
- Review all ongoing legal matters, disputes, litigation; interpret legal notices and information and provide advice and liaise with external counsel as may be required.
- Assisting the Senior Manager in legal functions including drafting leases and service agreements in the region, assisting in other corporate legal matters such as service contracts and providing assistance in legal negotiations and coordinating with city business heads with on all legal matters;
- Review and reporting all legal matters, disputes, litigation; interpreting legal notices and information and providing advice and liaising with the external counsel as may be required.
- The number of years of experience: 4+ years.
- Qualification: LL.B. and a degree in Company Secretaries shall be an added advantage.
Jaipur, Dehradun, Indore, Lucknow, Patna, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Vizag, Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Guwahati.
How to apply:
Share your resume at Karishma.sharma[at]oyorooms.com.
Karishma Sharma (HR)
Contact number: 8800542546
For the official link, click here.