Ernst & Young (EY) is seeking to hire law graduates/post-graduates for the job role of Assurance Associate in Investigations & Compliance for its New Delhi offices.
About EY (Ernst & Young)
Ernst & Young Global Limited (Ernst & Young or simply EY), is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
About the Job Opportunity
The Third-Party Due Diligence team is a part of the Forensics and Integrity Services (Forensics) provided by EY. It particularly investigates conducting background checks on the vendors or other affiliated parties of the clients in order to understand the risk involved while getting into possible business relations with such third parties.
The information is extracted by conducting secondary research using subscribed databases and public domain information sources.
Opportunity within EY Forensics and Integrity Services team in supporting on legal support aspects, including but not limited to, e-discovery, document review, legal research, contract abstractions and regulatory compliance engagements targeted towards global organization.
1-month contract (With the possibility of extension)
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning and management
- Conducting audit/assessment/reviews in different cities
- Report reviewing
- The person will be required to gather data from multiple sources, check the authenticity of the same data with the client objectives and presenting it in the desired format.
- The person will be responsible for his/her own output and has to make sure that the information gathered and presented is 100% correct.
- Any other tasks that may deemed fit as per the requirement
- A recognized University Degree in a related discipline
- This may include an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in Management/Business Administration, Law Engineering, Business Information/Technology, Finance, Public Administration, Data Sciences, etc.
Skills and Attributes Required
- Excellent oral and written abilities
- Proven Relationship Development and Project Management Skills
- Strategic, Operational and Financial Analysis acumen
- Ability to work independently once provided with direction
- Willingness to travel
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across Multiple Client Departments while adhering to Commercial and Legal Requirements.
- Applicants will need a Practical Approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical Solutions.