About the Organisations
OP Jindal Global University is a private university located at Sonipat, Haryana, India. It was established in 2009 as a philanthropic initiative of its founding chancellor, Naveen Jindal in memory of his father, OP Jindal. The School’s expert faculty comes from across the globe and engages in critical scholarship that contributes to public debates both in India and abroad.
Surana and Surana International Attorney has been dedicated to providing quick relief to clients and is described as the “first choice” and the “go-to” firm for legal advice by top clients from “MSME to MNC” in South India. Consistently ranked among the top law firms of India since 1998 by national and international publications and clients, their services include arbitration, mediation, litigation, corporate, commercial, criminal, cyber, defence, tax, regulatory investigations & compliance, real estate, infrastructure and IPR.
About the Webinar
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) and Surana & Surana International Attorneys (Surana & Surana) are organising a webinar on Moot Point Live on a Case Themed on Force Majeure.
Date: 11th July 2020
Time: 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
About the Judges
- Ms. Aishwarya Bhati, Additional Solicitor General of India & Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Jeevan Ballav Panda, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
About the Series
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) and Surana & Surana International Attorneys (Surana & Surana) invite young professionals/final year students (must be born on or after 1 January 1996) to take part in the Moot point series on topical issues to promote online advocacy skills.
The series aims to create awareness about instant e-advocacy, develop the skill of quick-to-the point submissions, spur hope and confidence among recent entrants to the job market, showcase young talent to the industry and sensitize audience on burning issues.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in
- Law Audience’s Webinar [July 19, 3-4 PM]
- Law Audience’s Webinar on How a First Generation Advocate Should Start Litigation Practice [July 12, 3-4 PM]
- Webinar on Animal Rights by Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University [July 10]
- eColloquium on The Limits of Democracy by Centre for Civil Society [Aug 2]
- Webinar on Professional Ethics by IMS, Noida [July 12, 11:00 AM & 2:30 PM]
- Webinar on Legal Issues and Challenges by Apeejay Stya University [July 12, 11 AM]
- CNLU’s Webinar on IP Rights for Innovative Entrepreneurs in MSME [July 11, 2-4 PM]
- Webinar on Resume Making & Career Aspects in Law by Youth Bar Association, Student Wing [July 14, 4:30-5:30 PM]
- Lawctopus Free Webinar on ‘Law Publishing in India: Where do We go from Here?’ [July 10, Friday, 5.30 pm-7 pm]
- Free Webinar Series on Careers in Law by Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Law College [July 15]
- Gyan Sabha: DIYA’s Webinar on Twin Values of an Indigenous Seed Bank [July 12, 4:30 PM]
- GNLU’s Webinar on COVID-19 Pandemic: Law Enforcement Challenges [July 11, 10:30-11:30 AM]
- ILS Law College’s Webinar on The Crime of Murder: De-mystified [July 10-11]
- NALSAR, CADL’s Webinar on Impact of COVID-19 on the Indian Aviation Industry [July 12, 3:30 PM]
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.