PRE-INVITE OF JMNMCC’21: Applications for registration for 3rd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 by JEMTEC School of Law.
About the Organization
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, School of Law (JEMTEC) is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi & Approved by the Bar Council of India is a leading law school in Delhi &NCR.
About the Moot
JEMTEC School of Law, affiliated with GGSIPU New Delhi, has organized two National Moot Court Competition in name of the Jagannath Memorial National Moot Court Competition (JMNMCC) in 2019 and 2020. Moot Court Society of JEMTEC School of Law felt honored and proud to organize ‘3rd National Moot Court Competition, 2021’ on the virtual platform due to Covid-19 Pandemic with an overall participation of 24 teams from across the country. Different Law colleges/universities will participate in the competition for the event and will have a healthy competition ensuring inculcation of mooting and research skills.
By using the virtual platform the event aims to enhance the confidence among the students and to motivate them to overcome the ongoing crisis by exploring the new dimension of technological innovation in legal education, training, and practice.
Mode and Venue
The event shall be conducted on a Virtual Platform, the details of which shall be conveyed soon.
The Proposition for the same will be released soon and that it will be on the ‘CRIMINAL LAW’.
The competition shall be open for bonafide students who are pursuing a 5-year integrated law program or 3-year LL.B program from an institute/ university in India.
Such institutions must be recognized by the Bar Council Of India.
Student/ Institutions seeking to register may do so by registering through the link given.
- Further details will be posted on the website and shall be notified from time to time.
- The number of the Participating teams shall be limited to 24.
- The preference to teams shall be given in order of their registration after the confirmation of payment made.
- The organizing committee will have the sole and absolute discretion to shortlist the Participants.
- The decision of the organizing committee will be final and binding on all concerned.
E-mail ID: jimsnationalmootcourt[at]jagannath.org
- Shavi Vats: +91 7042724925
- Vishwajeet: +919430346631
- Kr. Kushal: +91 8825196271
- Saloni Gautam: +91 7983447618
- Pulkit Goyal: +91 7015009150
- Shivam Tiwary: +91 7739506771
More posts that you might be interested in
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.