Jayoti Vidyapeeth Womens’ University is organizing National Moot Court Competition-2019 for women with an objective to setup a simulation of the court Proceedings including drafting briefs & participating in oral arguments.
This program is in order to give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the milieu of the court system in India & to improve their advocacy skills and to provide a real life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting ground breaking arguments, contributing development of jurisprudence with regard to upcoming Socio-legal issues of the present era.
Date and Venue
April 13-14, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur
Team Composition and Eligibility
Each team shall comprise of 3 members only (2 mooters and 1 researcher)
Arguments shall be in English only.
The competition is open to female students pursuing five-year and three-year LL.B course.
The registration form with all team members’ details must be submitted online and also sent to the university on or before March 31, 2019.
A registration fee of Rs. 1500 is to be sent by way of DD in favour of Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur.
NOTE : All the participants will be facilitated with food & lodging on 13 of April, 2019 and those who will be shortlisted for final round held on 14 of April, 2019 will be endowed with both food and lodging.
- There shall be a Trophy awarded to the Winning team of the Competition.
- The winning team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 11,000/-.
- The Runner Up team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 7,500/-.
- The Best Mooter will receive a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- The Second Best Mooter will receive a cash prize of Rs. 2,100/-.
- The Best Memorial will receive a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- The Second Best Memorial will receive a cash prize of Rs. 2,100/-.
- The Best Researcher will receive a cash prize of Rs.5000/-.
- The Second Best Researcher will receive a cash prize of Rs. 2,100/.
- There will be Certificate for participation for all the students who will participate in the Moot Court Competition.
Coordinators- In case of any queries, please contact:
1. JV’n Tanu Jain, Mob. No. : 7891286362
2. JV’n Richa Tiwari, Mob. No. : 9799677213
3. JV’n Manali, Mob. No. : 7742817366
4. JV’n Nitesh Bhatt, Mob. No. : 9936913000
Email: [email protected]