About the organization and the MYUN:
Jaipur National University, as a part of its aim of providing holistic academic and co-curricular education, is now gearing up to organize the Second Edition of the Model Youth United Nations session at its Seedling School of Law and Governance on 13-14 April 2019.
Model Youth United Nations (MYUN) is our dedicated effort to create a medium to promote the importance of inculcating the propensity to scrutinize the intricate concepts and to understand the multifaceted nature of problems and most importantly to patiently listen to the other speakers, in the formative years of their life – to ensure the gift of a better future generation to our nation.
It is a platform where every student is given an opportunity to speak. Your voice is being heard, your ideas are going global.
Venue: The MYUN 2019 shall be held at the campus of JNU (main campus), Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302004.
Dates: 13th & 14th April 2019.
Committees and their agendas:
1. UN General Assembly: Assessing the issue of International Terrorism.
2. United Nation Human Rights Council: Addressing prevailing Discrimination and Rights of LGBT Community.
3. LOK SABHA: Discussion on the caste-based reservation in the 21st century.
4. International Press- Journalists, Photographers, & Caricaturists.
Registration Procedure: Registration has to be done online only. To access the delegate registration form, click here.
- Delegate Fee: Rs. 1500/
- International Press Fee: Rs. 1200/
- Additional Accommodation Charges: Rs. 1000/
Cash prizes for each committee:
Best Delegate: Rs.5000
High Commendation: Rs. 3000
Heena Narwani (Student Convener): 9783591895/8955063522.
Chatali Mawkin (Student Co-coordinator): 9460534841.
For any query mail us at mootcourt[at]jnujaipur.ac.in.
Lawctopus is proud to support this event as a media partner.