About the Organisation
Jaipur National University, as a part of its aim of providing holistic academic and co-curricular education, is now gearing up to organize the Third Edition of the Model United Nations session at its Seedling School of Law and Governance on 18-19 April 2020.
Beholding the success of our Second Edition organized in 2019, we’re here with our next edition of MUN 2020 for you.
Model United Nations (MUN) is our dedicated effort to create a medium to promote the importance of inculcating the propensity to scrutinize the intricate concepts and to understand the multifaceted nature of problems and most importantly to patiently listen to the other speakers, in the formative years of their life – to ensure the gift of a better future generation to our nation. It is a platform where every student is given the opportunity to speak. Your voice is being heard, your ideas are going global.
Venue: The JNU MUN 2020 will be held at Jaipur National University (Main Campus), Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Dates: 18th & 19th April 2020
Committees and their agendas
- UN General Assembly (GA-DISEC): Does Targeted killing justify military intervention in Sovereign Nations.
- United Nation Human Rights Council (UNHRC): Global Refugee Crisis.
- LOK SABHA: Discussions on the economic reforms of the NDA Government.
- All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM): Review of the Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019 with reference to National Register of Citizens and National Population Register.
- International Press: Journalists and Photographers.
Registration Procedure: Registration has to be done online only. To access the delegate registration click on this Goggle form URL.
Visit our Instagram page @jnumun2020
Delegate Fee: INR 1500/-
International Press Fee: INR 1200/-
Additional Accommodation Charges: INR 1000/-
Cash Prize is INR 40,000/-, Trophies for Winners and certificate for every participant.
- Prof. Mithilesh Vishwakarma (Faculty Convener): 9414852496
- Mohit Tahalani (Student Convener): 9214133000
- Preet Swami (Student Coordinator): 6350237003
For any query mail us at jnumodelunitednations2020[at]gmail.com.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.