Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University takes immense pleasure in announcing the 7th Prof V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition, 2018.
The prestigious Moot Court Competition is culmination of the hard work and efforts of the student community and the faculty members of Jaipur National University. Named after late Prof V.S. Mani, an eminent Indian scholar, educationalists, an expert in International Law, International Humanitarian Law and International Space Law and the founding Director of the University’s Law School.
The objective of the moot competition is to focus on the application of the overall knowledge of International Law that can provide a great learning platform to the participants.
The competition will try in earnest to uphold the academic rigour and discipline that law as a subject demands. We hope that the different sessions in the competition become the conduits for exchange of stimulating ideas among participating students.
- Final Registration (email and hard copy): August 30, 2018
- Soft copy submission: September 10, 2018
- Hard copy submission: September 20, 2018
- Orientation, registration, draw-of-lots and memorial exchange: October 5, 2018
- Inauguration, preliminary rounds & quarter final rounds: October 6, 2018
- Semi Final and Final rounds (Valediction Program): October 7, 2018
Register yourself as soon as possible….
Moot Court Committee: email@example.com
Ms. Komal Audichya (Associate Professor, Jaipur National University)
Faculty Convener, Moot Court Committee
Mr. Harsh Chaturvedi
Student Convener, Moot Court Committee
Brochure: Click here
For Off-line Registration: Click Here
For Online Registration: Click here
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.
This post was first published on: May 1, 2018