LITIGIUM, The Student-governed Debating Society of JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal is is organizing its Inaugural edition of Parliamentary Debate “LA-LIBERTA 2.0”, which is scheduled from 4th to 6th February 2022.
About the Competition
LA-LIBERTA is a 3v3 Asian Parliamentary Debate Competition inviting Participants from across the world. The aim of this Competition is to foster the debating culture in the Educational Institutes participating. This competition is a golden opportunity for all the debaters who wish to improve their
Debating Skills and developing their overall personality.
The Debate would consist of 5 Preliminary Rounds followed by the Knockout Rounds.
The Competition would be conducted on an online platform, details of which would be provided post-registration. The dates of the competition are 27-29 November ’21.
The Competition is open to the Students enrolled in U.G. & P.G. Courses.
The format of the debate will be the Asian Parliamentary Debate (AP). Each participating team must consist of three students (Institutional and Cross-Institutional teams may register).
Adjudicators for the competition may be institutional or independent.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- The Competition is open to the students enrolled in U.G. & P.G. Courses.
- Institutional and Cross Institutional teams can be registered.
- There is a cap of overall 40 teams with not more than 10 cross-institutional teams.
- Teams are required to follow the n+ 1 rule.
- Closing of Registrations: 16 January, 2022
- Dates of Competition: 4th to 6th February, 2022
- Rs. 300/- USD 5 per speaker
- Rs. 300/- USD 5 per Adjudicator
Please follow the links given below to register:
- Team Registration: https: https://forms.gle/vknRymbQR9jJtGCu5
- Cross Team Registration: https://forms.gle/HSRX4HhHP7dUK4xt5
- Independent Adjudicator Registration: https://forms.gle/BCVHGh4MpeK6r4hn9
Payment Details: UPI Number: +918718854030 (In case the link doesn’t work, then use the QR code which is given in the brochure)
For any queries, feel free to contact at: email@example.com