About the organisation
J C Foundation is a non-governmental organization registered in 2015 under the Society Registration Act, 1860 of India. The Head Office is located in Nirala Nagar, Lucknow- which serves as the epicentre of its programs and activities.
J C Foundation is mainly working in the area of education and social accountability for underprivileged children of the society, women and other community members living in difficult circumstances, also with rural/tribal areas and transgender community
About the book
J C Foundation invites your contribution for the Book on Human Rights and Practice. J C Foundation welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles. This issue will be published in the month of July 2019.
Guest Editor of Issue: Dr. S. Krishnan, Editor-In-Chief, Journal on International Human Rights and Practices.
- Human rights in the age of globalization
- Public interest litigation, social justice and development
- Human Rights: social integration and challenges
- Gender Justice and Human Rights
- Human Rights and the Environment
- Role of International Organizations in Refugee Crisis
- Asylum and Rights of Refugees fleeing persecution
- International standards on security issues in conflict zones: Humanitarian Perspective
- The privatization of war
Any other suitable sub-theme, which is similar to the above-mentioned themes.
June 20, 2019
Kindly submit your article, here.
Kindly note, authors will only be provided with a free soft copy of the certificate. No complimentary copy of publication will be provided.
Hard Copy of the Publication and Certificate will be provided at a cost of Rs. 300/- (Including delivery charge)
Publication Partner: International Journal of Human Rights and Practices
For any Query and Clarifications, Kindly Contact at submission.jihrp[at]gmail.com or call at 8504951904, 6378258308.
For full details, click here.