Ivy Law Offices is a Litigation Law Firm based in South Delhi run by the sole Partner with matters ranging from Corporate, Litigation, Arbitration and Real Estate.
During your internship, you should expect to:
1. Undertake rigorous research work for the Associates and the Partners, including drafting of legal notes, Petitions, Complaints and other Applications;
2. Attend proceedings before the Trial Courts, High Court , Supreme Court and various statutory Tribunals;
3. Take part in the lectures/talks organised for the Associates of the Law firm;
4. Accompany the Associates/Partners in the client meetings and Conferences with Senior Lawyers.
5. Undertake filing work at various Tribunals and Courts.
At Ivy Law Office, we make work a fun place and consider interns as an integral part of the Law firm, because of which you will also be able to take part in one to one interaction with the Partner and the Associates.
The Partner Ms. Gauri Rishi is also directly approachable in case of any query/grievance.
10 AM to 6.30 PM from Monday to Saturday. However, this is subject to change based on pending and urgent work. There are often strict deadlines for work too.
Those who are pursuing their 5 year /3 year LLB course should send a short cover letter along with the Resume also stating preferable dates of internship at email@example.com.
Please mention the month of internship in the subject.
We take interns on a rolling basis and therefore accept interns through out the year, subject to available vacancy.
Once we receive your Application, we will reply within 3-4 working days about the status of your internship.
Also, interns who could join immediately are welcome.
Although there is no restriction on who can apply for an internship, it is preferable that students from 4th year and 2nd Year and beyond of the 5 year LLB course and 3 year LLB Course respectively apply for an internship.
M-70, Greater Kailash-1, Delhi-110048.
Any queries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +91 011-40855500
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.