About the Indian School of Public Policy (ISPP)
The Indian School of Public Policy is India’s premier institute for public policy education, focused on the design and management of institutions, and the rules that govern society. Located in Delhi, It has been set-up by an eminent council of senior academicians, policy experts, administrators and philanthropists.
The Indian School of Public Policy (ISPP) offers a 1-year Post-Graduate Program in Policy, Design and Management. The inaugural 2019-20 batch of 56 scholars hail from 18 states and come from diverse backgrounds. The median age of scholars in 26 and the majority are working professionals with experience across a wide range of domains.
Indian School of Public Policy considers all applicants on merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, marital status or physical disability.
About the Job
Designation: Manager, Admissions Marketing
Nature of role: Full Time
Required joining date: Immediate
Salary: Rs 8 – 10 Lakhs
Application Deadline: IMMEDIATE (will screen applicants on a rolling basis)
Overview of the Role
The Indian School of Public Policy is looking to hire a commited, persuasive and creative lead for our Admissions Marketing function. This is a full time position. As a young institution providing world class education in the field of Public Policy, we are looking for a candidate who can both lead the admissions marketing efforts towards enabling maximum and appropriate candidates/number of registrations, as well as execute a stringent admissions process that will ensure that we admit only the most qualified and promising applicants.
As such, the ideal candidate would be a self-driven energetic individual.The selected candidate will be leading the admissions marketing process end to end, and will work closely with the other functions to execute different processes and activities. While we require a candidate with substantial experience managing the admissions process, we would prioritise talent and aptitude over experience.
- Drive lead generation activities through online (digital marketing, Facebook, Google Ads, Linkedin ads, SEM, SEO) and offline marketing channels.
- Measure and report performance of various digital marketing campaigns, and assess effectiveness against goals. Identify trends, and optimize performance based on insights.
- Develop an overarching annual admissions strategy based on course objectives, placement requirements and the feedback provided by relevant stakeholders.
- Manage technology platforms – AI Chatbot, Zoho (CRM), marketing analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook insights etc.).
- Ideate new and creative admissions marketing strategies.
- Ensuring all marketing communications (webinars, podcasts, social media, newsletters) is aligned and mapped to with admissions objectives.
- Create reports and dashboards providing daily updates on admissions activities.
- 3-5 years work experience in driving the admissions marketing at reputed institutions.
- Ability to multitask.
- Technical experience in executing social media marketing Facebook/Google/Insta Ads for lead generation.
- Ability to drive email campaigns.
- Understands digital media platforms, and has experience executing online campaign marketing activities. SEO/SCM expertise desired.
- Great written/verbal communication skill.
- Has excellent proficiency using spreadsheets (Excel/Google Sheets), is able to analyse data and create reports from spreadsheets.
Desired Qualities and Competencies
- Comfortable working in a non-hierarchical start-up environment.
- Polite and persuasive conversational skills.
- Familiarity with Zoom or other communication platforms.
- Able to maintain calm and professional composure under pressure.
- Comfortable communicating over phone for extended periods of time.
- Comfortable with a flexible schedule, working during weekends during peak admissions season.
- Is proficient in both designing comprehensive processes and stringently implementing them.
Process of Selection
After shortlisting, there will be 2 rounds including 2 in-person interviews (fit, competency and HR) after which the final offer will be made. We may test your language proficiency and excel skills.
How to Apply?
You can submit your application on this link: https://tinyurl.com/4whjwz28
You will need to submit:
- Your updated CV
- A 150-200 word SOP on why you are best suited for this role
- A one-page pdf document on ‘Highlight 5 current features of ISPP that you think has helped us in attracting quality applicants and suggest how we can better leverage/improve each of them’
In case of any queries/issues, please reach out to careers[at]ispp.org.in.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.