The Indian Society of International Law (ISIL) offers one year Post-Graduate Diploma Course in the following streams:
1. International Law, Law of International Institutions & Diplomacy;
2. Human Rights, International Humanitarian & Refugee Laws;
3. International Trade and Business Law;
4. Intellectual Property Laws;
5. International Environmental Laws;
6. International Law; and
7. Law of International Institutions;
(The last two courses are affiliated to Delhi University).
Classes are held three days a week at Evening 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm.
Last date to apply is till 31st July.