About iSAFE, The Safer India Challenge
iSAFE is a 9-month long college and school championship by Ministry of Road Transport and Highways for the youth and children all across India with the vision to make roads safer for all and achieve path-breaking changes in the same by “making them do, what they like to do” to create sustainable impact.
The championship works on multiple levels using the competitive spirit of the youth to deliver long-term sustainable impact in the sector and create a Safer India.
The vision for iSAFE’18
This year, iSAFE’18 is expected to have the participation of more than 1500+ colleges and 2000+ schools across India. Youth and children from 1000+ cities would be working on technical innovations, cultural initiatives, spreading awareness, law and medical aspect of road safety by conducting various types of activities over the 9 months leading to the development of sustainable solutions and behavioral change developed on basis of key impact measurement models.
All these activities will be accompanied with 12+ mega-events happening at premier locations in different cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi etc. in collaboration with respective State governments and Transport Departments/Traffic police.
About College Championship | iSAFE’18
iSAFE`18 college championship is an annual competition that is being conducted for all the colleges in India wherein college students participate and conduct many diverse, innovative and creative indulging activities with theme as road-safety to enable them to make a Safer India at the same time earning accolades!
Responsibilities of Coordinator and Sub Coordinators
- Manage, motivate, bring on board more than 100+ law colleges to this unique campaign by Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- Evaluate and help us to judge who does the best.
- Work with Central Core Team and Expert Law Panel,IRSC to design and execute programs that bring a paradigm shift to legal awareness on Road Safety across India.
- Certificate of Appreciation by IRSC and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- LOR on commendable work.
- Internships with top lawyers on successful leadership across the tenure.
- Medals and Stipends.
To apply, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.