The second edition of the IRCCL Blog Writing Competition is being organised, in collaboration with Khaitan & Co, to foster and cultivate a calibrated approach to academic research and writing.
The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate law, dispute
resolution, trade & investment law, taxation law, labour law, competition law and insolvency & bankruptcy law.
About the Competition
What makes this competition particularly unique is its upper word limit of 2,500 words, through which we hope to have a premier focus on novel content. To this effect, the themes of this edition have been designed to promote the conversation around certain key contemporary issues in the commercial disputes space.
This competition is open to all students in their 3rd, 4th or 5th year (five-year course) and 2nd or 3rd year (three-year course) in any recognized university across the world.
Refer to the brochure given below to know about the specific themes.
To submit, click here: https://airtable.com/shrQP4FkmogFhGhEh
Note: There is no registration fee for this competition.
Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted.
- First Prize: INR 10,000 + Opportunity to intern with the dispute resolution practice at Khaitan & Co. + certificate of merit
- Second Prize: INR 7,000 + certificate of merit
- Third Prize: INR 5,000 + certificate of merit
- Fourth – Fifth / Tenth Prize (depending on the number of submissions): Certificate of merit
- Prize winning articles will also be published on the IRCCL blog!
Note: Month and duration of the internship will be decided at the sole discretion of Khaitan & Co.
- Last Date of Submission: 31 January 2022
- Declaration of Results: 14 March 2022 (tentative)
Queries, if any, may be directed to our dedicated e-mail address for the competition, i.e. [email protected], with the subject ‘Query – IRCCL Competition’.