About IPR Workshop
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) plays a vital role in enhancing the socio-economic prosperity of the country. Creativity and innovation are new drivers of the world economy. With the increasing relevance of Intellectual Property (IP) in this era of globalization, it is important to recognize the role which IP systems play in the growth of the Nation.
Thus, there is a need to create large public awareness about the pivotal role of IPR in globalized knowledge economy.
Who Should attend?
IP Impacts almost all facets of business and profession. We highly recommend this Workshop-cum-Training for all Young Engineers & Lawyers, Corporate & Law Firm Employees, Engineering, Law, MBA, Science, Commerce & Arts Students, Government & Public Sector Employees, Charatered Accountants, Company Secretaries, All Students & Professionals, Marketing & Sales Team, In-House Legal Teams, CFO organization, Software & IT Professionals, Startups, Small & Medium Enterprises & Technology Companies.
This workshop would focus on:
- Importance & scope of IPRs in Modern Day Businesses
- Patents: Introduction, Filing, Prosecution & Registration Process
- Copyrights: Introduction, Filing, Prosecution & Registration Process
- Trademarks: Introduction, Filing, Prosecution & Registration Process
- Industrial Design: Introduction, Filing, Prosecution & Registration Process
- Geographical Indication: Introduction, Filing, Prosecution & Registration Process
Date: 14th July, 2018
Venue: 81, National Park, Lajpat Nagar – 4, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Time: 10:00 AM- 5:00 P.M
|PHD Scholars/ Academicians
(Rs. 500 refunded in the form of voucher coupon for courses from IALM)
Registration fees include:
- Registration kit
- Study material
- Refreshment & Lunch
Shreya Gupta +91 7042861776, [email protected]
Meahul Roy +91 9716118420, [email protected]
Click here for official notification.