About the Webinar
Willing to pursue a career in Intellectual Property Rights Law but not sure how to enter the industry or what one needs to reach the pinnacle and be amongst the well-paid IPR lawyers?
Join us for a webinar as we discuss multiple career avenues for a person interested in Patent Law, Trademark Law, or Copyright law with experts who have traveled this road before and have tasted success and all the professional perks.
This free and open webinar is being held as a prelude to Lawctopus Law School’s Online Certificate Course on IPR: Law and Practice.
About the Speakers
Adv. H.B. Keshava is an alumnus of The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun and later completed his Masters in Law from Indian Law Society’s ILS Law College, Pune. He is a Degree holder and a Masters holder in Science as well.
He started Baskaran Associates with the goal to serve start-ups and young companies in the fields of IPR and Corporate Law. The firm has gone on to serve many MNCs as well. He is also a guest lecturer at many different institutes, universities and colleges in the country.
Priggya Arora is a strategic and responsive lawyer who founded PA Legal after working for 3 years at Khurana and Khurana, a leading IPR law firm.
She holds B. Tech from G.B.P.U.A.T., Pantnagar, and LL.B. (Hons) in IPR from IIT Kharagpur Law School.
With a strong educational background in law & technology, she has expertise in handling intellectual property matters related to the field of software, electrical, mechanical, electronics, telecommunications, and robotics.
Priggya also teaches Patent Law and Practice at Lawctopus Law School.
Details of the Webinar
- Day, date, time: Sunday, November 21, 12-1.45 pm
- Platform: Zoom (with all mandated safeguards in place)
- Fees: Free
- Certificates: No. Please attend it for your knowledge and insights.
- Questions: Participants will be on mute and can ask questions via the Q and A box.
- Attendees will get access to the report ‘How and How Much do IPR Lawyers Earn‘ too.
- 12-1 pm: Advocate HB Keshava’s and Advocate Priggya Arora’s presentations on IPR as a Career with a special focus on Trademark Law and Practice, Copyright Law and Practice, and Patent Law and Pracitce
- 1 pm-1.20 pm: Tanuj Kalia/Suvarna Dey’s presentation on Lawctopus Law School’s Online Certificate Course on IPR Law and Practice
- 1.20-1.45 pm: Q and A
Register for the webinar by filling this form here.
Check Lawctopus Law School’s Online Certificat Course on IPR Law and Practice here.