Every law student who is interested in a career in commercial law dreams of landing a PPO or a pre-placement offer.
A law student can start from 3rd or even 2nd year to land a PPO in their 4th or 5th year internships.
Only those who are able to display high level of professional capability land a PPO.
In this session, we will teach you the following:
1. How to create a strategy from early days of law school to land a PPO
2. How to get the best internships with a realistic chance of getting a PPO
3. How to stand out during your internship so that you are noticed, and not for the wrong reasons
4. How to build the right relationships that would help you in your quest for a PPO
5. How to prepare yourself before the internship that you want to convert into a PPO
6. How to assess your chances of getting a PPO
7. How to get a call back or a recommendation when the PPO is not forthcoming
8. How to prepare for a PPO interview
9. What to do after the PPO so that you join your job on a high note
The session will be hosted and conducted by Ramanuj Mukherjee, Co-founder, iPleaders, so expect a lot of ground breaking strategies and practical training.
We are expecting Ramanuj to be joined by some very special guests but we would not promise anything on that front yet. Let that be a surprise!
Date: April 1, 2016, 5 p.m. to March 30, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Location: D-182A, Basement, Freedom Fighters Enclave, Gate No -4, IGNOU Road, Saket, New Delhi -68