About the Organisation:
BananaIP (BIP) Counsels is opening for the position of IP Attorney with the Media & Entertainment Division. Please see details below for more information.
About the Job:
Title: IP Attorney
Department: Media and Entertainment
Media & Entertainment, Intellectual Property Law related work
- Contract drafting
- Litigation Management
- Agreement review
- Legal Opinions
Trademark/ Copyright Search, Filing and Prosecution
Filing and Prosecution
- CTC: Negotiable
- Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
Applicants must have the following qualifications and capabilities.
- Education: B.A LL.B./LL. M in Entertainment Law
- Experience: 1 Year experience in the relevant industry
- Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills, well versed with technology, and excellent people skills;
- Personality: Honest, Sincere and Dedicated.
Interested candidates must send the following documents along with a cover letter by email to Mr. Rahul Kulkarni (rahul[at]bananaip.com).
- CV highlighting the candidate’s background;
- A short personal statement indicating your suitability for the job.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.