The National University of Juridical Sciences is pleased to invite you to participate in the 13th Edition of Annual Sports Fest INVICTA, to be held from 8th to 10th February 2019. In what promises to be the most grand edition of the fest, NUJS Sports Committee will not let you down. The event shall be majorly hosted in the Sports Authority of India complex in Kolkata, a stone’s throw away from the university.
In its 3rd edition of Para Invicta, the university shall be hosting a series of events. With a great record in the past, NUJS shall continue to live up to and better the standards it has set. In keeping with this spirit, here’s a warm welcome to all law colleges to pack their kits and book their tickets because the biggest Law School Sports Fest just got bigger!
We have opened pre-registration for all events conducted by Invicta and Para-Invicta. Pre-registration starts today and ends on the 30th of November. Those who register during this short period shall get a discount of Rs 100/- off per person on the registration fee for all the events. Kindly visit our website to register yourself.
Three categories of registration are:
1) Individual Registration: For those people whose law schools do not have Sports Committees and who wish to register for individual participation events like badminton, squash, athletics, swimming etc. Register here .
2) Team Registration: For those people whose law schools do not have Sports Committees and who wish to register their university teams for Team participation events like football, basketball, volleyball etc. Register here.
3) University Contingent Registration: For those law schools which have Sports Committees and where their convenors or co-convenors will complete the registration process of all the teams. Register here.
For any queries contact us through [email protected]
- Prashant Shukla, Chairman: 8318761156
- Aditya Kumar, Chief Fest Coordinator: 9836484844
- Chaitanya Awasthi, Chief Fest Coordinator: 9830517633
Lawctopus is proud to be a media partner for this event.
This post was first published on:
23 Oct 2018