About the Opportunity
Nehru Academy of Law’s sister concern Invicta Justumis organising its 1st National Level Virtual Moot Court Competition to be held from January 14-16, 2021.
About the Organizer
Nehru Academy of Law (NAL), a sister concern of the prestigious Nehru Group of Institutions (NGI) is a premier law institute in Kerala that is committed to imparting legal education to students and molding true law professional of high integrity and foresight. Established in the year 2015 with an objective of disseminating knowledge of law and legal processes to the young minds, Nehru Academy of Law has been persistent in the pursuit of knowledge and academic endeavors to become a center of excellence in legal studies.
- Date and Venue of the Competition: The competition will be held from 14th – 16th January, 2021 at Nehru Academy of Law, JCET Campus, Lakkidi, Palakkad District, Kerala via online platform. The respective teams shall participate from their preferred physical venues.
- Language: The official language of the competition would be English.
- Team Eligibility and Composition:
- Participation is strictly restricted to bonafide law students pursuing three years
or five years L.L.B. degree programme from any Institution/University in India
registered under the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each participating institution.
- A mandatory team of three members is allowed, consisting of two speakers and one researcher. Any additional member shall not be entitled to certification. However, a team may comprise of only two members, where one of the members has to act as both the researcher as well as the speaker.
- Registration Procedure
Click Here for Registration Interested teams are required to register themselves by filling the registration form through the above link latest by 14th December 2020.
- Registration Fees: The participating team is required to pay INR 1,000/- as a registration fee.
- The fee must be paid on or before 17th December 2020. The bank details for NEFT are as follows.
- NEHRU ACADEMY OF LAW
SB A/C 000 100 100 178 491
THRISSUR MAIN BRANCH
IFSC CODE DLXB 0000001
- The registered teams are required to attach the screenshot of the online transaction in the Google form itself. However, the fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The receipt of a screenshot of the payment to the aforementioned bank shall only confirm the participation of a team in the competition.
- Once the registration is completed, the teams must intimate the confirmation of participation along with the details and passport size photograph of each participant to nalvmc2020[at]gmail.com
- The online platform for the competition will be intimated to the registered team by the organisers via e-mail.
- Communication with any one of the team members shall be deemed to be communication to the entire team for the purpose of this competition.
Click here for registration.
More posts that you might be interested in