Name of Organisation, Location, Team Strength
Udwadia Udeshi and Argus Partners, Kolkata, 2 Partners, Sizeable number of associates
The details are available on the website, you may apply to email@example.com
Duration of internship and timings
My internship was in the month of November. Timings are 9 AM in the morning to 6-7 PM, but you can leave early.
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
1) It a small office in a flat near Rabindra Sadan Metro station, inside a small lane next to a salon outlet. The office is efficiently planned and quite spacious.
2) The Litigation team is headed by Mr. Soorjya Ganguly and the Corporate team by Ms. Ramya Hariharan.
3) The interns are assigned their desks with personal computers and all research is synchronised to a cloud storage system allowing easy access at any point of time.
1) Research on various matters including Intellectual property laws, SARFAESI Act, Civil procedure Code.
2) Drafting documents
4) Preparing articles on different research topics
Work environment and people
Its a good working environment, people are extremely helpful. However, your work has to be accurate and proper. All the associates are really helpful and approachable.
1) No Internship must be taken for granted
2) Hard work matters
3) Be suave and well dressed and speak smartly.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.