About Ikigai Law
Ikigai Law is a dynamic law & policy firm specializing in advising early-stage ventures and emerging technology business. Some of the niche practice areas developed by the firm include aerospace, crypto assets, data protection and privacy, and new-tech policy, among others.
Number of Interns
6 (six) positions for each month.
Nature of Work
The interns will perform research and drafting work on diverse legal and policy related issues.
Eligibility and application procedure
- Interested law students in the 3rd year of the three-year law course, and 3rd to 5th year of the five-year law course may send in their cover letter (in the email) and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Internship: [*] August – [*] September 2018“.
- The cover letter shall no longer than 300 words, and shall address the following points: (a) reason for the applicant’s interest in interning at Ikigai Law; and (b) area of interest of the applicant based on Ikigai Law’s areas of expertise. The resume of the applicant shall be of, at most, 2 (two) pages.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis till 1st of August, 2018 for applicants for the month of September and 1st September, 2018 for applicants for the months of October and November.
- The minimum period of internship is 4 (four) weeks.
- Please note that the office timings are from 10.30 a.m to 8.30 p.m. The 2nd, 4th and 5th Saturdays of the month are working.
- Currently, no stipend is being offered to the interns for completing the internship programme.
- Please inform in your application if you require any leaves during the period of internship. Any request for leaves post confirmation of internship shall not be accepted.