Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
S S Rana & Company – 81/2, 2nd & 3rd Floors, Aurobindo Marg, Adhchini, New Delhi 110017, India
You can upload your CV on official website.
Duration of internship and timings
Work environment and people
The work environment is comfortable and supporting.
1. Comfortable environment to work. Coffee and Tea is available all the time. Office boy willingly asks everyday if you need to order lunch. The office is very neat and clean almost all the time.
2. Research work was in diverse fields. Work given was challenging and interesting. Even though I was in particular department but I was free to ask for work from other departments.
3. My HOD was extremely helpful in explaining the daily task to me and in helping me solve problems.
4. All the seniors (law consultants) spoke politely and treated with due respect. One can reach them with ease and clear all doubts.
5. The HR department, other departments, employees and staff members treated me with respect as a professional from the very first day to the last.
6. In office you are made to feel like one of the members of the team and not like just another intern.
7. Overall it was a very learning experience and I would personally recommend anyone interested in IP law to definitely apply for Internship here.
Lunch break time is little less. In my opinion should be increased to 1 hour.
Access to personal emails for interns is not available even though it is understandable but sometimes becomes an impediment for work as on personal settings sometimes work can be completed with relative ease and speed.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.