Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Police Station of Guruvayur
Visit: Jana Maithri Police Station at Guruvayur, Near Lord Krishna Guruvayur, Thrissur DTC, Kerala
Duration of internship and timings
1st April, 2013 to 30th April, 2013
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
They are allowed my application in the light of the consent expressed by the Commissioner of Police P Prakash IPC, Thrissur city, Kerela.
1. To evaluate the crimes registered against the women and children
2. To write the FIR
3. Enter the details of facts in concerned register
4. Analysis the relationship between police and common people.
Work environment and people
It was a learning experience. They are friendly with me. I got an opportunity to learn the tactics and procedure of investigation, examinations and pre trial procedure.
1. The officials have a good character.
2. They are strictly following the judicial decisions regarding the rights of the accused person.
3. They are sound in Law.
Witnessing corruption at various places.
The police force should be independent and they must be separated from the executive wing.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus official views on the internship.