About Young Arena Litigators [YAL]
We are a Law Firm consisting three Partners. We believe in maintaining loyalty and grace of our Profession.
We look for people who are promising and loyal towards the profession of Lawyers.\
About the Internship
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Preparing Reports on Topics of Social Responsibility
2. Conducting data collection
3. Preparing litigation documents
4. Assisting Counsels in the cases
Number of Internships available
Who can apply?
- Skill(s) required: MS-Office and MS-PowerPoint and Report Writing.
- Degree(s): B.A.,LL.B, LL.B and similar
- Year: Any student from 2nd year to final year.
- Only applicants who are available for a minimum duration of 1 month(s) can apply.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship between mentioned dates.
Certificate and Letter of recommendation.