SFIO or the Serious Fraud Investigation Office (Government of India) is inviting applications for an internship opportunity for 2022-23.
About the SFIO (Serious Fraud Investigation Office)
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office is a multi-disciplinary organisation under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India manned by experts in the fields of Accountancy, Forensic Audit, General Law, Information Technology, Investigation, Company Law, Capital Market, Income Tax, and Customs and General Excise. It’s an agency that investigates white-collar crimes/ frauds from a multi-disciplinary perspective.
About the SFIO Internship
The SFIO Internship Programme provides a platform for interaction of talented and young scholars and researchers from academic institutions who are pursuing PG/Research programmes in Economics, Commerce, Law, Management and Computer Forensics as well as professional courses with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICWA) and Institute of Company Secretaries of India with officers of SFIO, including its regional offices.
- Students in PG Courses – MBA (finance), Law Students in 4th/5th Years of a 5-year stream with consistent and excellent academic records,
- Fresh graduates with excellent academic records possessing first-class graduation degrees,
- Students pursuing PG courses with high second class graduation degree (with at least 55% marks),
- Students pursuing Masters/Research courses in Economics/Finance/Management/Law at National School of Economics/Law/Computer Forensic at recognised institutions in India and abroad,
- Students pursuing final year or equivalent of ICAI, ICAI (CMI), ICSI, Central Universities/AICTE recognised Financial/ Economic institutions/recognised National Management Institutes/Foreign Universities and institutions of excellence
The internship would be applicable to Indian Nationals only.
The intern will be paid stipend Rs. 7000 per month for the period of internship on certification from the officer the intern is attached to.
Duration of the Internship
Minimum: One month
Maximum: Two months
How to Apply?
The names of the interested students must be sent to the SFIO office (Address given below) in the format as annexed to the official notification, by the sponsoring institution.
Address: Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003
Landline Number: 011-24369593