People for Animals is seeking to engage interns passionate about animals, want to work for the welfare of the least privileged creatures.
About People for Animals
People For Animals is one of India’s largest animal welfare organisations, originally founded by Maneka Gandhi in 1992. Currently, the headquarters of this organisation is located in New Delhi, with over 100 regional units located around India.
About the Internship Opportunity
People for Animals is seeking to engage interns who are passionate about Animals, want to work for the welfare of the least privileged creatures. They are in constant search of people who are caring towards animals, sensitive towards the environment and dedicated towards their work.
- Research into questions and answers for columns.
- Writing scripts for films.
- Updating Facebook and increasing the footfalls to our pages.
- Research for the pamphlets.
- Working on books in the process of publication by PFA.
- Cold calling to get cash and kind donation for PFA animal hospitals.
- Research for articles published by PFA.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants need to fill the Internship form and send it to email@example.com and find the Internship Form.
Timing: 10 am to 5 pm
Engagement: 5 days a week; The intern has to work a minimum of 25 working days to get a certificate.
The work area will be People For Animals, 14 Ashoka Road, New Delhi 110001 (Patel Chowk Metro Station).
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.