Nivaran Online, is an entrepreneurial startup, established to make things simple for each one of us, and take a step forward towards “Digital India”.
Nivaran literally means a “solution”.
It is an online forum and a one stop solution for Consumer grievances.
With several major organizations all over India associated with us as our knowledge partners, we are looking for an Intern who is driven to achieve a solution.
If you believe that, you can practically have a logical get-away for the most disordered situation, you are perhaps reading the right post!
Who Should Apply?
This internship is for final year law students looking for a PPO or fresh law graduates with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Last Date to Apply
6th March, 2016
You are a preferred candidate if
1. Have a thorough understanding of Consumer Protection Laws,
2. Have interned earlier and understand the nuances of team/collaborative work,
3. Ability to foresee the implications of your decision
4. Commercial acumen
5. Good communication skills, particularly with clients
6. And, NEVER GIVE UP, Attitude.
1. Interns will receive an allowance during the period of employment, added performance based incentives.
2. If you establish that, you are an asset to the organization, take home a Pre Placement Offer.
3. You will not merely be doing random work for the sake of a certificate, but dealing with new people every day and handling their issues.
4. You will be trained by the best of experts from the country in areas related to Consumer Laws.
5. This is about real people handling real problems. Intern is an associate here, because we are looking for the right spirited candidate and not merely degree holders.
6. Flexible timings, No Formals Required, and excellent work atmosphere.
Add-on: Constant supply of Choco-Chip Cookies and Hot Steaming coffee!
Drop in your updated CV at [email protected] or [email protected] with a subject line as “Interested to Intern with Nivaran Online”
Do have a cover letter, explaining why you are worth an interview!
Hope to see you soon!
For further details, click HERE.