At LexInnova, we are not just hiring you for a project; we hire you for a career.
LexInnova recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and nurtures continuous improvement and success.
We provide a gamut of services which includes Litigation Solutions, Contract Management, Software Asset Management, Intellectual Property Consulting, Patent Litigation Support, Patent Analytics, and Legal and Technical Translation Services from our ISO 27001:2013 certified offices.
LexInnova is headquartered in Houston, Texas with offices located in San Francisco, Tokyo and Gurgaon. The global presence allows us to reach out to and consistently deliver high quality solutions to Am Law 100 firms and Fortune 1000 companies.
LexInnova is currently seeking smart, motivated and energetic law fresher and students for a position where you will help to address the novel and complex legal and business issues. We are looking for someone who will become an integral member of our fast-paced, well-rounded and collaborative Litigation Solutions team.
As a legal intern you will have the unique opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting corporate and technological legal issues in the ever evolving financial and technology industry.
The ideal candidate must possess a fundamental understanding of corporate law practices and will assist our Litigation Solutions team in reviewing of legal documents and contracts. This is a full time paid position lasting approximately three/six months and is available immediately.
Stipend: Rs. 12000 per month+3 meals a day.
What You’ll Do
• Review various type of agreements and contracts such as MSAs, NDAs, procurement contracts, technology partnership contracts, and other general business agreements.
• Identify and summarize legal obligations.
• Review complex litigation related documents to determine relevancy and privilege with highest productivity and accuracy.
• Identify useful information in the reviewed documents and communicate that information to the managers.
• Assist on special projects which includes working with cross-functional groups across the company.
• Education: Pursuing Law with strong academic credentials.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
• Good with internet research.
• An interest in Litigation, Corporate Law and Intellectual Property.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problem in a logical manner.
• Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit www.lex-innova.com/careers/vacancies
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org