The Human Rights Law Network is a collective of Indian lawyers and social activists who provide legal support to the vulnerable and disadvantaged sections of society.
They are inviting Lawyers and Law students with a deep interest in Human Rights for 3-month Legal volunteer training, to join across any of HRLM offices in India.
- Assist Lawyers in HRLN office with research, drafting and arguing in court.
- Travel to field areas for collecting case-related information.
- Document cases which are being handled by HRLN office.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Strong bent of mind towards human rights.
- Law degree or currently pursuing law undergraduate course.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply?
Walk in interviews after 4 p.m. at the HRLN office in Delhi.
Deadline: 19th April 2019